AniMSN 72 AniMSN 72

Its good

I like it, the graphics are good, nice action, but it kinda bored me. And to answer RusticCrust's question, the reason it is on the front page is because it is nicely animated and runs smoothly. You wouldn't be able to make an animation that would make it to the front page you know why? Because you don't know how to make one. Your KingOfButtons flash is probably stolen.

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

It was good

I must say I enjoyed it. Had some little flaws. Like when Beavis had a seizure you could hear Techno music in the background then when Beavis finishes it stops. The ending was stupid. And yeah... Thats about it.

PS- To all those looking for that song at the end its "Untitled" by Finch

Ken Kaniff Ken Kaniff

ROFL FUCKEN FUNNY ASS

DONT CHANGE A THING THAT ZANDA DOESNT HAVE A DICK HE CAN SMELL MY ANUS FOR ALL I CARE THIS IS TEH PWNZ0RZ!!!1!!!

KainX7 responds:

Congratulations..

Tears for Every Moment Tears for Every Moment

Wow...

I am impressed.. This is your second movie and your already getting the hang of things. Good work my friend, You are going to do well in the future.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Yay!

I am the saviour of this fantastic flash.

Breath of Fire Ragnarok Breath of Fire Ragnarok

Good job.

You have made it much better then when I saw it. Good work. I knew you could do it.

KainX7 responds:

Thanks man. But I couldn't have done it without your help.

(old)Clock Crew Haters I (old)Clock Crew Haters I

Lol

It was funny when the clock said 'lol'

Blood-Fury responds:

lol ^_^! thanks!

Helge meets Jesus Helge meets Jesus

Rofl

So gay it hurts...

Oddy responds:

Haha, where does it hurt? Your penis? It's so gay it makes your penis hurt, huh?

HOT PISS!1 HOT PISS!1

Really bad

A large waste of time... How does this have a score of 3.00?

Sprites Slugfest Sprites Slugfest

Has its ups and downs...

But it went alright overall... It had some points where the graphics glitched. And I hate Inuyasha. But it was good.

Hotfoot-Wookie responds:

lol, he was the only guy that really had any useful combat sprites, (half of which I never used) and yeah, somethings sorta moved outta place, or the colours hopped around. Oh well, thanks for the review anyway.